Wednesday, 6 April 2011
How things are going.
At the moment not all that great. I'm in bed after having a mental breakdown (I dont feel ill, just worthless) over my ex... but damn, I just cant get over her. Watched soooo many movies while i'm at home; Moon, Adventureland, Gamer, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Death Race... I dont really have a preferred type of film. Adventureland... instant love for that film. It reminds me of my life, just it ends up well, and mine hasn't yet. I'm sure it will though, I mean at the end of the day I'm only 16, and I have some great friends, and my whole life in front of me. No one should give up hope this young right? Another thing about Adventureland... Kristen Stewart is BEAUTIFUL. She's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love her awkwardness, and individuality. That's the kind of girl I want to find for myself. Sucks she was in Twilight though... I'm behind on coursework at school, doesn't really help i'm stuck in my bed. I try my best, but sometimes its just not enough really. Well, i'll post more as it happens, but don't be expecting too much... after all, its just me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope everything goes well
ReplyDeleteToo bad things aren't going too smoothly at the moment. I hope you'll feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteBeen there done that, get over it dude. When you get to my age, there will have been many more exs and upsets. No one girl is special. +Follow
ReplyDeleteWait for more :)
ReplyDeleteFOLLOWED
Cool, well this blog turned out to be life-changingly brilliant...
ReplyDeleteI'm from Texas. But I've never herd of a movie called Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
ReplyDelete